Loch Lomond RFC is looking for a director of rugby to help manage the senior (16+) rugby side of our talented and ambitious club.
Rhe club has a playing quad of 50 senior players and field two senior sides each Saturday.
Loch Lomond 1st XV competes in RBS West Regional Division 3 with promotion to Division the key focus.
Loch Lomond 2nd XV competes in Reserve League 3A with a focus on social rugby and the development of young talented players.
1. Provide and support the strategic needs of Rugby Union at Loch Lomond RFC
2. Lead and motivate the management team, which will include a Head Coach and Assistant Coaches.
3. Work with the Director of Youth Rugby with regularly communication.
4. Assist Head Coach in coaching sessions and match day administration.
5. Allocate senior coaches to assist and develop the squad in coaching sessions.
6. Report into the committee monthly on progress and challenges.
7. Act as fixture administrator.
8. Act as press liaison for senior sides.
9. Be committed in the personal development of players and coaches within the club.
10. To lead selection of senior sides.
11. Undertake any other necessary duties under the direction on the Chairman.
UKCC Level 2
Skills and Ability
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Excellent communication skills
One year on going by decision of committee.
The position is voluntary
Loch Lomond Chairman
If you are interested in this position please email coaching CV and cover letter to Jamie Law at email@example.com