The Scottish Rugby Board is responsible for the management of Scottish Rugby and also serves as the Board of Scottish Rugby Union plc.
The board is made up of four non-executive directors, four representatives of the Scottish Rugby Council and up to four executive directors.
Directors of Scottish Rugby Union plc.
- Sir Moir Lockhead, Chairman
- Mark Dodson, Chief Executive
- Ian Barr, council representative
- Colin Grassie, non-executive director
- Andrew Healy, Finance Director
- Donald Macleod, council representative
- Dominic McKay, Director of Commercial Operations, Communications and Public Affairs
- Ian McLauchlan, non-executive director
- Mike Monro, council representative
- Fergus Neil, council representative
- Lesley Thomson
Board Secretary: Robert Howat