All media need need to create an account on our accreditation portal to apply for accreditation for Scottish Rugby events.
For any media enquiries, please email [email protected]
For any questions regarding the media accreditation process, please email: [email protected]
Accreditation Application Process
Please note, we are now using a new accreditation portal which can be found at https://accreditation.scottishrugby.org/Media.
- Log in or create an account.
- Once you have created your account, you will be able to then select what matches that you can apply for.
- Please detail what outlets you will be working with if you are freelance, or any further details that may support your accreditation request. The place to do this is on the first page for further info.
- Ensure all details are accurate and your organisation is correct for each match. Please update your account if this changes between tournaments. If you are working for different organisations for matches within the same tournament, please make that known.
- Applicants will be informed if you have been successful or unsuccessful in your application. Please do not request updates to your individual application unless you have concerns it was not completed technically or your requirements have changed.
The deadline for applications for each match is listed below. Late applications will not be accepted.
Scotland v Italy, Saturday 29 July, KO 3.15pm – DEADLINE 5pm on Sunday 16 July.
Scotland v France, Saturday 5 August, KO 3.15pm – DEADLINE 5pm on Sunday 23 July.
Scotland v Georgia, Saturday 26 August, KO 5.30pm – DEADLINE 5pm on Sunday 13 August.
If you have any queries, please email [email protected].