Scotland Supporters Club Members Area
Welcome to the Scotland Supporters Club 2023! This page is for the exclusive use of Scotland Supporters Club members and should not be shared.
The 2023 membership of the Scotland Supporters Club is now open. With the primary benefit remaining early access to every Scotland ticket sale throughout the year, in this Rugby World Cup year the aim of the club is to get members closer than ever to the Scotland team as the players and coaching team prepare for the world’s biggest rugby tournament taking place in France in the autumn.
This year’s pre-sales include those for the 2023/24 Scotland Season Pass and for tickets to Scotland’s home games in the 2023 Rugby World Cup warm-up Summer Test series and the 2024 Guinness Six Nations, including the Calcutta Cup match.
Invitation to Scotland Training Session
You will be invited to watch at least one Scotland training session over the membership period, plus advance access to any other events or appearances open to the public organised by Scottish Rugby during the year.
Pre-sale access to all Scotland home game ticket sales
Scotland Supporters Club members will continue to have early access for all Scotland ticket sales. For games where demand is extremely high (e.g. Scotland v England) a ballot may have to be operated, but for most games the pre-sale window will provide members with a limited period to buy available tickets, packages or passes before they go on general sale. The scheduled sales in 2023 to which members will have pre-sale access are as follows:
2023/24 Scotland Season Pass (subject to availability following renewals)
2023 Summer Tests: 3-Match and 2-Match Packages and individual match tickets to the games against France, Italy and Georgia.
2024 Guinness Six Nations: individual match tickets to Scotland’s home games against England and France.
Pre-sale access to Scotland Women & Scotland U20 ticket sales
Members will also be given pre-sale access for tickets to Scotland Women and Scotland U20 home games.
You should already have received your digital membership card and below you can download a letter from Head Coach Gregor Townsend and a Scotland Squad 2023/24 Fixture List. We’ll be adding other downloadable posters and screensavers on this page through the year.
WIN Ireland Tickets
Support Scotland by purchasing a Scotland Supporters Club membership and complete the below form by 9am on Tuesday 7 March, and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win two tickets to the sold out Scotland v Ireland Guinness Six Nations match. T&C’s apply below.
- Welcome Letter
- Scotland Fixture List
Support Scotland by purchasing a Scotland Supporters Club membership and completing the form (above) by 9am on Tuesday 7 March, and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win two tickets to the sold out Scotland v Ireland Guinness Six Nations match. T&C’s apply below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open from 10/2/2022 to 7/03/2023 (9am).
2. Winners will be drawn at random in front of an independent observer. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept their prize or does not meet age requirements (18+), then no alternative will be offered, and subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found.
3. Employees of Scottish Rugby, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition may not enter.
4. The prize is two tickets to Scotland v Ireland at BT Murrayfield, Sunday 12 March 2023.
5. Entry is by purchasing a Scotland Supporters Club membership and completing the aforementioned form. By purchasing, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and to have consented to: a) competition entry; and b) the winner’s name and image being recorded and published for promotional purposes by Scottish Rugby or its authorised representatives. Should purchasers want to opt out of the competition, please email [email protected].
7. Scottish Rugby will not be responsible for: a) changes of date, venue or cancellation of a match; b) any inability of a winner to take up their prize. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value if a prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
8. Scottish Rugby’s decision is final. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
9. This competition is governed by Scots law and the Promoter is Scottish Rugby Union plc, BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ.