Scotland Business Club
We are proud to present the Scottish Rugby Business Club hosted at the home of rugby in Scotland at Scottish Gas Murrayfield.
We are proud to present the Scotland Business Club hosted at Scottish Gas Murrayfield which gives members the unique opportunity to experience the excitement, history, and atmosphere of home international fixtures with likeminded people from a range of business sectors.
Hosts and Player Appearances
Members will be hosted by a legend of the men’s game, Tommy Seymour. Each Scotland Business Club home game also features at least two current squad players pre and post-match – including one match player – along with special guest appearances during the year from icons of the game.
Throughout the day, members will hear from hosts and guests, sharing stories from their time as players and insights on current players, the squad and Scotland’s opponents.
The Scotland Business Club is hosted exclusively within the Cap & Thistle Lounge at Scottish Gas Murrayfield, just minutes away from the seats within the stadium. Scotland Business Club members and their three guests will enjoy a high quality but relaxed atmosphere which includes hot food, a fully-stocked bar, table service and welcome hosts to attend to all your needs. Rugby legends will be present throughout the day and will be joined by current squad and match players to engage in a light-hearted Q&A.
Our lounge opens two hours before each match, a perfect time to welcome guests, friends, family or clients as the excitement builds before each game. The lounge remains open for an hour and a half after each match to allow members to discuss the game, hear from match players and continue to enjoy the hospitality.
Scotland Business Club membership includes:
- Exclusive access for members and three guests to the Cap & Thistle Lounge for up to seven Scotland men’s home fixtures in The Guinness Six Nations and Autumn/The Famous Grouse Nations Series Internationals
- x4 Platinum Level guaranteed tickets per match
- Pre-match hospitality including hot food service (buffet style, table service) and complementary bar
- Post-match hospitality including pies and soup, complementary welcome drink and full paid bar
- Company listing on Scotland Business Club webpage
- x1 non-match day corporate event for up to 2 guests
- Match day appearances from current and former players/guests of Scottish Rugby, including a player from each live fixture
How to become a Scotland Business Club member
There are a limited number of memberships available for the 2023/24 season. To find out more about how to become an annual member of the Scotland Business Club please email [email protected].