The Cameron House - Scotland Business Club
Cameron House is proud to present the Scottish Rugby Business Club hosted at the home of rugby in Scotland at BT Murrayfield.
The Scotland Business Club gives members the unique opportunity to experience the excitement, the history and the atmosphere of home international fixtures with with likeminded people from a range of business sectors.
Cameron House Hotel is a proud partner of Scottish Rugby and brings a taste of Scottish hospitality to Scotland Business Club members throughout the year at home fixtures and non-match day events.
Hosts and Player Appearances
The Scotland Business Club is hosted for the 2022-23 season by legends of the men’s game, former Scotland internationals Jim Hamilton and Tommy Seymour. Each Scotland Business Club event hosted at a home game also features at least two current squad players pre and post match, including one match player.
There will be special guest appearances during the year from icons of the game past and present.
During pre and post match hospitality, Scotland Business Club members will hear from hosts and guests, sharing stories from their time as players and insights on current players, squad and Scotland’s opponents.
The Scotland Business Club is hosted exclusively within the Cap & Thistle Lounge at BT Murrayfield, just minutes away from the seats within the stadium. Scotland Business Club members and their three guests will enjoy a high quality but relaxed atmosphere which includes hot food, bar, table service and welcome hosts to attend to all your needs. Rugby legends will be present throughout the day and will be joined by current squad and match players to engage in a light-hearted Q&A.
Our lounge opens two hours before each match, a perfect time to welcome guests, friends, family or clients as the excitement builds before each game. The lounge remains open after each match to enjoy other televised games, to hear from match players and continue to enjoy the hospitality.
Scotland Business Club membership includes:
- Exclusive access for members and three guests to the Cap & Thistle Lounge for up to seven Scotland men’s home fixtures in The Guinness Six Nations and Autumn/Summer Internationals
- x4 Platinum Level guaranteed tickets per match included
- Pre-match hospitality including hot food service (buffet style, table service) and complementary bar
- Post-match hospitality including hot finger food, complementary welcome drink and full paid bar
- Company listing on Scotland Business Club webpage on and in regular email communications to the membership
- x1 non-match day corporate event for up to 2 guests
- Match day appearances from current and former players/guests of Scottish Rugby, including a player from each live fixture
- Special member-only benefits from Cameron House
How to become a Scotland Business Club member
There are a limited number of memberships available for the 2022/23 season. To find out more about how to become an annual member of the Scotland Business Club presented by Cameron House please email [email protected].