Want a front row seat in Scotland camp?
The Roar is a new free monthly bulletin delivered straight to your inbox that takes you to the heart of Scotland’s preparations for Rugby World Cup 2023 in France, a direct line to the players and coaches and a front row seat in the Scotland camp.
Every month we’ll bring you exclusive, extended video content from the team, behind-the-scenes videos showing preparations on and off the pitch, as well as interviews, competitions and fantastic giveaways.
If you Join The Roar before Sunday 26 February 2023, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win TWO tickets to the Guinness Six Nations matches against Ireland and Italy at BT Murrayfield in Edinburgh, all of the home TikTok Women’s Six Nations games against Wales, Italy and Ireland at DAM Health Stadium in Edinburgh, the U20 Six Nations matches against Italy and Ireland at Scotstoun Stadium in Glasgow, as well as a signed Scotland rugby shirt and ball. Terms and conditions below.
Everyone who has already signed up to the Scottish Rugby database will automatically receive The Roar bulletin each month.
The Roar puts you at the heart of the Scotland squad on the road to France, and the only place to find the complete lowdown on how to get closer to the players and coaches than ever before during Rugby World Cup 2023.
What to expect from The Roar...
Exclusive video content
We’ll bring you exclusive video content from current and former players as we look ahead to Rugby World Cup 2023.
In the first monthly bulletin in February, we join Chris Paterson as he travels to Nice to check out the city where Scotland will be based and where they will play Tonga on Sunday 24 September.
Every month we’ll have an exclusive competition for those who have registered, with Scotland tickets and signed shirts and balls up for grabs!
City Guides & Opposition Focus
If you’re going to France this Autumn, then you’ll get access to city guides and a detailed look at our four opponents – Ireland, South Africa, Tonga and Romania.
Scotland Events in France
If you’re heading to the Rugby World Cup, then The Roar is where you’ll find out about all the Scotland events taking place. We’ll bring you the details first and give you priority access to tickets.
The Longest Pass
As part of The Roar, you’ll be invited to contribute your very own video as part of The Longest Pass, our biggest ever fan interaction video project, which will return in 2023.
The Roar Competition - Terms & Conditions
- Scottish Rugby Union Limited (registered company number SC132061) of BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ is the promoter (“Promoter”) of this free competition.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who Join the Roar before Monday 23 January 2023, will be entered into a free competition to win two tickets to each of the of Scotland’s home Guinness Six Nations matches (v Wales, Ireland and Italy), each of the three home TikTok Women’s Six Nations matches (v Wales, Ireland and Italy) and each of the three home U20 Six Nations matches (v Wales, Ireland and Italy), plus a signed Scotland jersey and ball (the “Prize”). Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition. Only one entry per person will be counted.
- This Competition is open to anyone over the age of 13 who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- One winner will be selected by the Promoter following the closing date of the Competition. The winner will be notified either by email. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, or intimates that they are unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value if the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- Should the prize winner accept the Prize, entrants (and, where the entrant is under 16 years of age at the time of entry, their parent or guardian) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have consented to: a) sharing contact information for the Prize to be delivered; and b) the winner’s name and image being recorded and published for promotional purposes in relation to the Competition by the Promoter or its authorised representatives.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants and their parent or guardian shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for: a) any inability of a winner to take up their Prize; or b) lost items or items that are delayed or damaged in the post.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by Scots law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.