Tennent’s Best Seat in the House
The Ultimate Upgrade
The Best Seat in the House is back! Our friends at Tennent’s Lager are giving you the chance to win a unique, money-can’t-buy rugby experience.
You and up to 5 friends can cheer on the Scotland team pitch side as they take on Fiji at BT Murrayfield.
For your chance to win the ultimate upgrade, just fill out this form by 5pm on Wednesday 2 November.
Don’t have your tickets yet? There’s still time to get them here.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open from 5pm on Monday 31 October to 5pm on Wednesday 2nd November to Scotland v Fiji ticket purchasers. Only one entry per member is allowed and winners must be over 18 on the date of the match for which their entry is drawn.
- Winners will be drawn at random on Thursday 3rd November in front of an independent observer. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept their prize or does not meet age requirements, then no alternative will be offered, and subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found.
- Employees of Scottish Rugby, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition may not enter.
- The prize is the Tennent’s Lager Best Seats in the House at ONE Scotland home match in the 2022 Autumn Nations Series at BT Murrayfield. The prize includes up to 6 match tickets (1 for the winner and 5 for accompanying guests, who must be over 18) plus catering for the match. Prizes do not include travel expenses and there is no cash alternative.
- Entry is by filling in the online form. By submitting the details, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and to have consented to: a) competition entry; b) the match being filmed; and c) the winner’s name and image being recorded and published for promotional purposes by Scottish Rugby or its authorised representatives.
- All tickets remain subject to their terms of issue and ticket holders must comply with any stadium ground rules.
- Scottish Rugby will not be responsible for: a) changes of date, venue or cancellation of a match; b) any inability of a winner to take up their prize; or c) lost tickets or tickets that are delayed or damaged in the post. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value if a prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Scottish Rugby’s decision is final. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
- This competition is governed by Scots law and the Promoter is Scottish Rugby Union plc, BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ.